Dow Jones' Stellar Performance
– Rose by 213 points (0.6%)
– 3M (MMM) surged by 5.2% due to a potential $5.5 billion settlement regarding its combat ear plugs.
– Goldman Sachs (GS) and Boeing (BA) advanced by 1.8% and 1.6% respectively.
– Increased by 0.8%
– Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) shined, rallying 4.2%.
S&P 500's Modest Rise
– Increased by 0.6%
– Boston Scientific (BSX) flourished, posting a 6% gain.
– Communication services and technology took the lead.
– Utilities was the only sector in the negative.
Small Caps Shine
– Russell 2000 and Innovator IBD 50 ETF (FFTY) both rose by 0.8%.
– Nvidia (NVDA) surged 1.8%, trading near an entry point of 480.88.
– Up by 227% this year and is part of the IBD Leaderboard list.
Cathie Wood's New Investment
– Wood invested heavily in Archer Aviation (ACHR).
– The stock saw a 124% surge, ending Monday with a 10.8% gain.
Archer Aviation's Potential
– Working on eVTOL aircraft for air taxi services.
– Recently broke out with an entry point of 3.34.
Other Promising Stock
– Jabil (JBL) targets buy point of 115.25.
– NOV Inc. (NOV) nears entry of 20.98.
– Hubbell (HUBB) aiming for 340.06.
Yield Curve Observation
– 10-year yield decreased by 3 basis points to 4.21%.
– 2-year yield dropped by 1 basis point to 5.05%.
– The curve remains inverted.
The Broader Perspective
– Despite market corrections, there are potential opportunities to explore, especially with stocks nearing buy points.
Stay updated with the latest market movements, and always keep an eye on stocks that show bullish tendencies. Adjust your watchlists accordingly!